Describes implementation-defined aspects of the Arm® C++ compiler and C++ library relating to declarators, as required by the ISO C++ Standard.
- String resulting from
- The value of
__func__ is the same as in
- Initialization of a bit-field with a value that the bit-field cannot
- When initializing a bit-field with a value that the bit-field cannot
represent, the value is truncated to the number of bits of the bit-field. A
diagnostic is reported in some cases.
- Allocation of bit-fields within a class (9.6).
- Within a storage unit, successive bit-fields are allocated from low-order bits towards high-order bits when compiling for little-endian, or from the high-order bits towards low-order bits when compiling for big-endian.
- Alignment of bit-fields within a class (9.6).
- The storage unit containing the bit-fields is aligned to the alignment of the type of the bit-field.