This method gets the results of a profiling session for memory accesses.
If called before profiling is stopped or before a legal set of profiling regions has been
established, the return value must be
CADIProfileGetMemory() is similar to
It enables future versions to separately modify the call signatures
of the two functions.
virtual CADIReturn_t CADIProfiling::CADIProfileGetMemory(
CADIProfileResults_t *region) = 0;
- tells the caller whether percentage statistics or an absolute count is being returned.
- is the index into the internal buffer held by the
- is the number of spaces requested to be filled.
The target shall not fill more than this number of elements in the
- is the actual number of regions set up by
one. The additional count indicates the
- corresponds to the regions set up by
CADIProfileSetup. The array is allocated,
and deallocated if applicable, by the caller and filled by the target.