|ARM Technical Support Knowledge Articles|
Applies to: PL111 Colour LCD Controller
PL111 accepts data in its frame buffer in the following formats:
* 1, 2, 4 or 8bpp, palletized, the colours selectable from all available colours.
* 12bpp, direct 4:4:4 RGB.
* 16bpp, direct 5:5:5 RGB, with 1bpp not normally used. This pixel is still output, and you can use it as a bright bit to connect to the Least Significant bit (LSB) of RGB components of a 6:6:6 TFT panel.
* 16bpp, direct 5:6:5 RGB.
* 24bpp, direct 8:8:8 RGB.
* 1, 2, 4 or 8bpp, palletized, the colours selected from 3375
* 16bpp, direct 4:4:4 RGB, with 4bpp not being used.
* 1, 2 or 4bpp, palletized, the gray scales selected from 15
Did you find this article helpful? Yes No
How can we improve this article?