|ARM Technical Support Knowledge Articles|
Applies to: DS-5
DS-5 integrates multiple toolchains to build a project.
To switch among toolchains, perform the following steps:
1. Select the source file or project in the Project Explorer view.
2. Select Properties from the Project menu.
3. Expand the C/C++ Build entry in the Properties dialog box.
4. Select Tool Chain Editor, as shown in Figure 1.
5. Select the toolchain that you want from the Current toolchain list.
If you select the Display compatible toolchains only checkbox, the compilation tools available for the current project, such as the Cygwin GCC, are shown in the Current toolchain list.
6. Click Apply.
Figure 1 Select a toolchain in Tool Chain Editor
Article last edited on: 2016-05-23 06:45:08
Did you find this article helpful? Yes No
How can we improve this article?