|ARM Technical Support Knowledge Articles|
Applies to: DS-5
In the automated test environment, I want to save the messages displayed in the DS-5 App Console to a file so that I can analyze the file later on. How do I do this?
The following figure shows the view of the DS5 App Console:
To redirect the semihosting output to a file, perform the following steps:
1. Make sure that DS-5 is connected to the target and the target is stopped.
2. Disable semihosting for configuration by using the following command:
set semihosting enabled off
3. Configure semihosting to write error messages into the text file
stderr.log using the following command:
set semihosting stderr "C:\temp\stderr.log
4. Configure semihosting to write the information log into the text file
stdout.log by using the following command:
set semihosting stdout "C:\temp\stdout.log
5. Enable semihosting by using the following command:
set semihosting enabled on
Did you find this article helpful? Yes No
How can we improve this article?