What is ModelGen?
Applies to: Processor Cores
ModelGen is an IP modeling tool that enables you to make fully-functional, protected models to run in HDL simulators.
- Generate models of you own IP for use as input to ModelGen
- Combine different sources of IP into a single model. All internal IP blocks are protected, regardless of source.
- Annotate pin-to-pin timing to a model without exposing IP
- Debug a model
- Run the same model on different simulators using the ModelGen Model Managers Create test benches for you model
- Create a vector player for your model that runs vectors in CRF vector format.
ARM DSMs are ModelGen models.
Article last edited on: 2008-09-09 15:47:39
Rate this article
Disagree? Move your mouse over the bar and click